• High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
• Smooth, extended frequency response
• Switchable 150 Hz 6dB/oct hi-pass filter
• Low self-noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
• Ideal for stringed instruments
Audio-Technica AT2031 Cardioid Condenser End Address Microphone
The AT2031 is the ideal microphone for stringed instruments in critical studio and live applications. Its permanently polarized element offers extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high frequency range for a more detailed sound. Its low self-noise and high SPL handling capability offer a wide dynamic range, perfectly suited for the most demanding applications. For professional recording studios, it is a perfect auxiliary microphone for a drum kit or to record in proximity to orchestral ensembles. For live recording, its rugged construction and low prices will make it a perfect companion for capturing percussion, acoustic guitar, hi-hat, overheads and piano.