100% quality control
Every AT5045 is hand assembled and individually inspected for 100% quality control. Each microphone is enclosed in an elegant housing of aluminum and brass with a high-quality gray finish for durability and low reflectivity.
Discrete components have been selected for optimized performance. The circuitry and capsule assembly are mounted as a single block within a floating internal shock mount, effectively decoupling the capsule from the microphone body for excellent vibration isolation. In fact, every aspect of the microphone has been carefully considered to minimize any negative effects on the audio signal.
The AT5045 instrument mic comes with Audio-Technica’s innovative AT8481 isolation clamp, an AT8165 windscreen and a protective carrying case that holds a single AT5045 microphone or a stereo pair of AT5045 microphones.
• Audio-Technica’s premier studio condenser instrument microphone
• Pure, realistic sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
• Side-address, stick-design microphone with more diaphragm surface area than most traditional large diaphragm side-address microphones
• Discrete components carefully selected for optimized performance
• Transformer-coupled output is optimized to provide smooth sonic character