100% quality control
Every AT5045 is hand assembled and individually inspected for 100% quality control. Each microphone is enclosed in an elegant housing of aluminum and brass with a high-quality gray finish for durability and low reflectivity.
Discrete components have been selected for optimized performance. The circuitry and capsule assembly are mounted as a single block within a floating internal shock mount, effectively decoupling the capsule from the microphone body for excellent vibration isolation. In fact, every aspect of the microphone has been carefully considered to minimize any negative effects on the audio signal.
The AT5045P stereo pair pack comes with two AT5045 instrument mics, two of Audio-Technica’s innovative AT8481 isolation clamps, two AT8165 windscreens and a protective carrying case that holds a both AT5045 microphones.
Available as a single microphone (AT5045) or as a stereo pair (AT5045P).
• Audio-Technica’s premier studio condenser instrument microphone
• Pure, realistic sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
• Side-address, stick-design microphone with more diaphragm surface area than most traditional large diaphragm side-address microphones
• Discrete components carefully selected for optimized performance
• Transformer-coupled output is optimized to provide smooth sonic character