• Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
• Short length (11″) ensures mic stays out of the shot
• Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance pickup
• Switchable low-frequency roll-off
• Operates on battery or phantom power
Audio-Technica AT897 Short Shotgun Microphone
Audio-Technica’s AT897 is designed for field audio acquisition in film/TV/video production, professional recording, wildlife recording and broadcast applications. It mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and remains out of the frame even with compact digital cameras. This high-performance short shotgun offers outstanding long-distance audio pickup due to narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
Out of stock