• Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
• Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
• The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern provides a 120° angle of acceptance
• Rugged 4-pin cH-style screw-down connector provides secure connection to Audio-Technica body-pack wireless transmitter
Audio-Technica AT898CH Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone
The AT898cH is a wireless clip-on/lavalier condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing, Audio-Technica’s discreet-design cardioid AT898cH offers maximum intelligibility, accurate voice reproduction and unobtrusive appearance for use in houses of worship, broadcast studios, theaters, etc.
Out of stock