• Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
• Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Unterminated version of AT899, less power module
• 1,8 m integral unterminated cable
• Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
Audio-Technica AT899C Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone, Unterminated Version
AT899c is ideal for interviews, documentary, film and theatre applications. Audio-Technica’s omnidirectional AT899c is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair.
Out of stock