In the digital era, the safeguarding of sensitive information is paramount. With Audio-Technica’s infrared conference system your wireless signal will not leave the room; it is impossible to capture from another building, for example. Compared to a UHF system using radio waves, which behave in the same way as a radio station transmitting over a broad area, the infrared system excels at protecting your confidential information, as no leakage is possible.As suggested in the name, a wireless system requires the use of batteries. The ATCS-B60 charging station has 10 slots for batteries and is specifically designed for the Audio-Technica ATCS-60 infrared conference system. It can charge several Lithium-ion batteries simultaneously, thus ensuring at the end of a meeting that your conference system is still operational .
• Fast and smart charger
• Has 10 slots dedicated to LI-240 Lithium-ion batteries which are used in the ATCS-M60 desks
• Full Charge Time 5:30
• LED steady green: charging is completed
• LED steady red: the battery is empty, charging is in progress
• LED flashing red: An error occurred
• Each compartment is autonomous and manages charging itself. It stops automatically when a battery is full, avoiding any potential damage caused by overcharging