The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
• Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
• Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• UniMount® guitar mount with thumbscrew-adjustable clamp attaches securely to guitars and other stringed instruments with body depths of 90-135 mm, and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
• Rugged UniMount® 9″ gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play