When teamed with the included AT8491P magnetic piano mount and strong, flexible AT8490L 9″ gooseneck, the mic can be securely fastened to any metal portion of the piano and positioned to stay where you want it. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
• Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
• Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• UniMount® magnetic piano mount attaches securely to the frame or other metal part of the piano, and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
• Rugged UniMount® 9″ gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately