When teamed with the included AT8491U universal clip-on mount and strong, flexible AT8490 5″ gooseneck, the mic can be clipped securely to the bell of your instrument and positioned to stay where you want it – the gooseneck won’t flop around no matter how aggressively you move the instrument as you play. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
• Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
• Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• UniMount® universal clip-on mount attaches securely to instrument bell and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
• Rugged UniMount® 5″ gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play