• Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
• Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• Durable performance for professional applications
• Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
• Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
• Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
• Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
• Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
• Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
Designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction, ATM510 dynamic handheld microphone features a cardioid capsule that reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback. It is equipped with a rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response, and has specially designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise.
The microphone’s durable, all-metal construction ensures long-lasting performance, while its multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity. Each microphone comes with an AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp, a 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter, and a soft, protective pouch.