• Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
• Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
• Condenser design for studio-quality performance
• Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad switch
• Rugged, all-metal design and construction
• Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp provides silent, exible microphone positioning
Audio-Technica ATM710 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
The new Artist Series vocal condenser microphone is tailored for exacting detail and high-fidelity vocal reproduction. With a condenser design for studio-quality performance, the ATM710 delivers remarkable clarity. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off position that reduces the microphone’s sensitivity to popping in close vocal use. The ATM710 is also equipped with a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone’s sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.