AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price. The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter. The ATW-13 handheld system features the ATW-T3 cardioid condenser handheld transmitter, again with 10mW RF output and 10 hour battery life.
• 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility
• Rack mountable for easy installation
• Intuitive receiver and transmitter controls
• Condenser element prevents feedback
• Up to 10 hours battery life