The ATW-3212 includes a half-rack receiver housed in a rugged, full-metal chassis with removable antennas, well suited for rackmounting in portable flight cases or permanent installations. The receiver’s auto-scan function searches 2395 selectable frequencies, seeking out a clean, interference-free channel for your audio transmission. The 3000 Series lets you set a clean backup frequency in advance, which you can quickly switch to with a press on the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
This system includes a handheld transmitter equipped with an interchangeable ATW-C510 dynamic cardioid microphone capsule optimized for speech and vocals. The transmitter provides up to 9.5 hours of operation on two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (available separately), with a selectable 10/30mW RF power output for overcoming interference in difficult RF environments. The transmission range is up to 330′. Up to 40 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
• The ATW-C510 dynamic mic capsule is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction.
• The capsule features a cardioid pickup pattern for significant rejection of unwanted background sound and reduced feedback on stage.
• The transmitter’s gain ranges from -10 to +20 dB and can be adjusted in 2 dB increments.
• The bright OLED screen presents comprehensive setup and operating information, including battery indicator, mute status, and operating frequency. Setup functions are menu driven via soft-touch controls, which are covered to prevent accidental changes.
• The multifunction button can be programmed to act as a mute switch or to switch to a clean backup frequency with minimal interruption in case of interference.
• The transmitter easily syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
• Two RF power output settings are available: the low-level setting extends battery life while the high level offers a stronger RF signal link.
• The transmitter operates for up to 9 hours on two AA alkaline batteries and up to 9.5 hours on two rechargeable AA NiMH batteries.
• Charging terminals on the base of the transmitter work with the optional ATW-CHG3 charging dock or ATW-CHG3N networked charging dock to recharge AA NiMH batteries.
• The durable metal chassis is equipped a secure, locking battery compartment door.