• NiMH batteries are charged within the transmitters
• Versatile unit charges ATW-T220a and/or ATW-T210a UniPak® Transmitters
• Built-in safety feature monitors cell voltage and automatically turns off
• Automatic shut-off if alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries are installed
• Automatic shut-off if damaged batteries are installed
Audio-Technica ATW-CHG2 Plug-in charging unit for two 2000a Series radio transmitters
This two-bay recharging station provides power to recharge NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak® transmitters in any combination. Maintenance charging prevents battery self-discharge until the transmitter is removed from charger. The charger draws power from a standard wall socket.