The Audio-Technica ATW-R1100 System 10 is a tabletop digital wireless receiver compatible with all System 10 transmitters. The portable receiver is well suited for quick setup in educational facilities, conference rooms, small venues, and houses of worship as well as web broadcast studios.
Audio-Technica’s System 10 offers a bodypack transmitter with a variety of lavalier, headset, and earset microphone options as well as a handheld transmitter with an integrated mic capsule. Boundary mics and desktop transmitters are also available for conferences and corporate events.
• The System 10 offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
• The tabletop receiver chassis features a lightweight, plastic housing designed to let you stack multiple receivers on top of each other for convenience.
• The chassis’ front-panel LEDs show pairing statuses and warn you if the transmitter’s input level is set too high and causing distortion.
• A System ID number display indicates which transmitter is associated with a given receiver.
• Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ output connections as well as an output level control.