The transmitter is equipped with a 3-pin XLRF-type input, and features a touch-sensitive user switch that can toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button. Two red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear – indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status.
The ATW-T1007 also offers three levels of input gain (-6 dB, 0 dB and +6 dB), which can be selected via a switch on the bottom of the unit. Another switch engages the low-cut filter. The 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
• Pair with any System 10 PRO or System 10 digital wireless receiver
• Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality
• Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
• Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels
• 3-pin XLRF-type in for quick mounting of gooseneck microphone