• Professional interview microphone with extended-length handle
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear
• Natural, clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words
• Exceptional isolation from handling noise
• Integral windscreen protects against wind and breath noise
Audio-Technica BP4001 Cardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The BP4001 cardioid dynamic microphone is tailored for extremely clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words. Featuring an extended handle that easily accommodates microphone flags, the BP4001 is ideal for all aspects of broadcast and remote newsgathering: on-location interviews, ENG, EFP, sports applications and much more. Designed to provide exceptional isolation from handling noise, the microphone is ruggedly built to withstand the abrasion and jostling expected with life in the field. The microphone offers a 3-pin XLRM-type output connector and comes generously equipped with a slip-on foam windscreen, vinyl carrying case, soft protective pouch, and professional stand clamp. It is available with an omnidirectional polar pattern as the BP4002.
Out of stock