United Arab Emirates
Card Box Packaging
Audio-Technica BP4073 Line + gradient condenser microphone, 233 mm
BP4073 Line and gradient condenser microphone, 233 mm. Designed for use in broadcasting, film/TV production, and theater. Innovative acoustic design, same directivity as mics up to 50% longer. Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy.
Out of stock
Created after intensive field research and from extensive user feedback, the BP4073 short shotgun microphone is ideal for creating a high quality audio sound recording. It is intended for documentaries, professional recordings in the wild, and theater sound reinforcement. Highly directional, the BP4073 has low self noise and extremely focused sound recording.
• Short (233mm) shotgun microphone, designed for use in broadcasting, film/TV production and theater sound reinforcement applications
• Its compact size and light weight (99g) allow it to be mounted on a camera or on a fishpole boom, keeping it out of shot
• Highly directional, it perfectly captures all frequency ranges (20Hz to 20kHz)
• Perfect intelligibility, even in noisy environments thanks to excellent off-axis noise rejection
• The Double Wave Diaphragm proprietary technology offers high sensitivity with low self noise
• Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
• Innovative acoustic design provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
• Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter & 10 dB pad
• Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
• Effective protection against mobile phone interference and other unwanted radio frequency
• Comes with a foam windscreen
The low-cut position reduces sensitivity to ambient low frequency noise such as traffic noise, ventilation, reverberation of the room or mechanical vibrations transmitted through the recording device.
“Short ant lightweight shotgun mic”
Especially suitable for mounting on a fishpole boom or outdoors on professional camera, the BP4073 weighs only 99 grams and has a length of just 23.3 cm.
Its very narrow directivity provides the narrow acceptance angle needed to capture far away sound whilst maintaining excellent off-axis noise rejection. The BP4073 guarantees very specific audio capture with high intelligibility.
Robust microphone design made of lightweight aluminum alloy, which allows it to be positioned it on a boom, a camera or on a tripod.
Switchable low-cut filter for better insulation of unwanted noise.
Line + gradient
The BP4073 combines a directional capsule (gradient) and an interference tube to remove the sound from the rear.
Comes with a clip, a foam windscreen, two O-rings and a protective carry case.