• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm; ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Extremely intelligible natural audio
• Flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
• Intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship
• Parylene coating very resistant to withstand the rigors of everyday use
• The BP892c comes with an unterminated 1.4m cable. Warning: this version of the microphone cannot be used with Sennheiser wireless systems.
Audio-Technica BP892C Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone, unterminated , Black
Audio Technica’s high-SPL BP892c MicroSet® microphone is the latest in discretion and high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892c hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue.
Out of stock