• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm; ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Extremely intelligible natural audio
• Flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
• Intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship
• Parylene coating very resistant to withstand the rigors of everyday use
• Rugged 4-pin cH-style screw-down connector provides secure connection to Audio-Technica body-pack wireless transmitter.
• Available in black (BP892cH) or beige/theatre (BP892cH-TH)
“LIGHTWEIGHT AND DISCREET”
With an ultra-lightweight (2.6g) 2.6mm diameter capsule, the BP892cH head-worn microphone is one of the lightest and most discreet on the professional audio market.
For maximum stability and comfort, the AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount (included) converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit. The headband is adjustable and suitable for both adults and children
“OMNIDIRECTIONAL SUBMINIATURE CAPSULE”
The microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship.