The microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the new headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Extremely intelligible natural audio
• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Ergonomic under-ear design flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
• Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
• High-pass filter on power module provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality