The BP893 MicroEarset is positioned unobtrusively over the ear. Its omnidirectional miniature condenser capsule offers outstanding pickup tailored for natural vocal reproduction, with audio reproduction similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone. The microphone is also ideal for use in violin pickup; wear the BP893 over the ear as usual, with no need for clamps on the violin.
• Lightweight, ergonomic design and discreet earpiece, the capsule diameter is 2.6mm; ideal for applications requiring near-invisibility
• Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
• Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
• Secure over-the-ear placement
• Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction on stage, in the theatre, at conferences and in places of worship.
• Locking 4-pin microphone output connector compatible with included power module and all Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters
• UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
• Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the headworn microphone is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use
• Comes unterminated – ready to solder