The headset’s microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
• Microphone features polar pattern tailored for natural sound
• Highly intelligible vocal reproduction
• Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noisE
• Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
• Cable termination: 3-pin XLRM-type connector for mic & 1/4” for headphones