• Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
• Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions comfort
• Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
• Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
• Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
Audio-Technica BPHS1-XF4 Communications Headset
Created for use with intercom systems, this rugged communications headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.