The headset’s hypercardioid dynamic microphone keeps the pickup focused on the broadcaster’s voice, even in loud environments, and is tailored to reproduce that voice with a rich, broadcast-ready sound. The microphone sits at the end of a rigid boom with a strong, flexible gooseneck section that allows the microphone to be easily adjusted and then stay in place. The boom is also designed to swivel forward and back so that the headset can be worn with the mic positioned on either the right or left side.
The headset comes with a 3.0 m detachable cable (BPCB2) with a TA6F connector at the headset and, at the output end, a 3-pin XLRM-type connector for the microphone and a 6.3 mm (1/4″) connector for the headphones.
• Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent isolation and fit
• Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the ATH-M60x pro headphones) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
• Hypercardioid dynamic microphone with frequency response tailored for commanding, broadcast-ready vocal reproduction
• Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
• Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
• Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
• Rigid boom with strong, flexible gooseneck section allows microphone to be adjusted and stay in place
• Premium, memory foam earpads and headband allow headset to be worn comfortably for hours on end
• Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
• 3.0 m detachable cable (BPCB2) with TA6F connector at headset, and 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 6.3 mm (1/4″) connector (headphone) outputs