The U853’s capsule features a wide frequency response and highly sensitive cardioid capsule. The cardioid pick up pattern provides a focused pick up area by minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone. The result is a focused pick up without residual room noise and feedback. The wide, linear frequency response ensures transparent, accurate reproduction of both vocals and instruments.
A low frequency roll-off switch eliminates rumble and noise associated with room ambiance, acoustics, wind, proximity effect, etc. The U853R’s rich audio quality, detailed signal reproduction, small profile and flexibility make it an excellent choice for capturing choirs, theatrical performances, lectures, sermons, etc.
• The steel hanger wraps around the ceiling suspended cable and capsule. The flexible design enables flexible positioning and placement.
• The UniPoint series features interchangeable capsules. A cardioid capsule is included although hyper-cardioid, omni-directional and UniLine capsules are available as options.
• The included cardioid capsule provides a focused pick up pattern while minimizing noise and ambiance that can cause feedback.
• Switchable low-frequency roll-off filter eliminates low-frequency residual noise at 80Hz.
• UniGuard RFI-shielding protects the microphone against noise caused by radio-frequency interference in the area.