United Arab Emirates
Card Box Packaging
Audio-Technica U857AL Cardioid Condenser Adaptor-mount Gooseneck Microphone
Engineered for versatile positioning and extremely flexible performance in boardroom, school, government, house-of-worship and other installed applications, the U857AL features a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no ‘memory’.
Out of stock
Engineered for versatile positioning and extremely flexible performance in boardroom, school, government, house-of-worship and other installed applications, the U857AL features a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no ‘memory’. Its ultra-flexible, robust design permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. This cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone direct mounts to any 5/8″-27 stand; it is 16.58″ long. Equipped with UniGuard® innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U857AL accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine® line cardioid polar patterns. The battery- or phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
• Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
• Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
• UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
• Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no ‘memory’ permits quick positioning into desired shape
• UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
• Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
• Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
• Direct mounts to any 5/8″-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting flange
• Operates on battery or phantom power