• Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording
• Smooth, accurate reproduction for handheld and fixed-mount applications
• Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
• Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides & rear
• Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
Audio-Technica U873R Handheld Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone
The U873R UniPoint hypercardioid condenser microphone offers smooth, accurate audio reproduction for handheld and fixed-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with Audio-Technica’s UniGuard® technology for unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. It also features an 80 Hz UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of unwanted low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone’s special internal shock mounting eliminates virtually all handling and cable noise. Designed for distortion-free output even in intense sound fields, interchangeable elements (cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional) permit selection of angle-of-acceptance from 100° to 360°.