The professional features of the AURO® BEAM 150 include a low-noise temperature controlled fan, powerCON mains connectors by Neutrik and 3 and 5-pin inputs and outputs for the DMX signal. It can be operated fully automatically with programmable scenes or music, or used in standalone, master or slave mode; when using DMX, 5-channel, 11-channel, 19-channel and 41-channel control modes are available, with options that include dimmer and strobe functions.
The rugged black metal and ABS housing of the Cameo AURO® BEAM 150 has 6 buttons and a backlit display for easy operation. The moving head can be used with all mains voltages from 100 to 240 volts and comes with a power cable and an Omega mounting bracket.
• 7 x high power 15 W RGBW LEDs
• RGBW spectrum for saturated primary colours, subtle pastel shades and natural shades of white
• Single Pixel Control for effective Pixel Mapping effects
• 2 high-speed engines for precise, high-speed and unlimited Pan and Tilt movements
• Effective automated operating modes
• Programmable Standalone scenes
• Professional 3- and 5-pin DMX sockets and Neutrik powerCon mains connector
• With a 3,600 Hz refresh rate, it is ideal for TV and video applications
• RDM enabled
• 4 selectable dimming curves
• Color temperature correction
• 3 temperatures of white: warm white, white, cool white