Additional features of the AZOR B1 include 17 static gobos, a circular eightfold and a linear sixfold prism that are rotatable and indexable. When using as a standalone, four macros are available to freely program and can be perfectly synchronised in master-slave operation or inverted. The spotlight also features a rapid strobe function and a quiet, temperature-controlled fan.
Easy configuration is facilitated by the AZOR B1’s OLED display and four buttons, 3- and 5-pin DMX inputs and outputs, while Power Twist sockets ensure unproblematic daisy chaining. The Beam Moving Head is supplied with three Omega brackets and a power cable.
• Beam Moving Head with 180,000 lx light intensity @ 3 m
• Optical glass lens with extremely narrow 2° beam angle
• 16-bit three-phase motors
• 540° panning and 270° tilting with automated position correctioning.
• Motorised focusing
• 14 colours plus open and split colours
• 17 static gobos plus open
• Rotatable and indexable circular eightfold prism
• Rotatable and indexable linear sixfold prism
• 4 programmable macros for standalone and master-slave operation
• 3-pin & 5-pin DMX sockets and Power Twist power in and power out sockets
• Two Omega brackets and power cable included