The extremely robust dust-tight aluminium housing features two-layer construction. Optical components are separated from the power supply and the fan, ensuring consistent optimal performance and minimal service requirement. The D.FORCE 3000 RGB has a 30 kpps high-speed galvo @ 8° ILDA and a wide 50° scan area. It features an ILDA interface with 25-pin D-Sub connectors to facilitate control via various software, and a low-noise fan to maintain a low operating temperature. Power connection is via Neutrik PowerCON power input and output sockets, and a locking switch prevents unauthorised operation. The D.FORCE 3000 RGB is equipped with a scan fail safety system for the protection of the audience The easy-access beam alignment system is particularly well designed.
This system saves time and money because the D.FORCE 3000 RGB can easily be calibrated by the user. The D.FORCE 3000 has many application options due to its compatibility with effect and safety diffusers from the company Pangolin.
• 3000 mW total output power (R: 700 mW, G: 800 mW, B: 1900 mW)
• Beam alignment without the need for servicing!
• Dust-proof aluminium casing for minimum maintenance
• 30 kpps high-speed galvo scanner @ 8° ILDA
• Analogue modulation for up to 16 million colour shades