The free Cameo software package contains over 15,000 device libraries and a ScanLibrary editor for creating and editing your own device profiles. Individual DMX devices can be selected, placed in groups and added to a 2D view of the lightshow. Dynamic scenes can be created, arranged and placed over each other. The palette feature facilitates light control without fader movements, and the XEEL engine creates hundreds of wide-ranging, exciting pixel and video effects.
The software includes a comprehensive toolbox for live editing, an audio analyser, a MIDI clock for synchronising light and music speed, and 3D visualisation of the programmed lightshow in real time. The screen layout is fully customisable to individual needs, and the free Easy Remote Pro app facilitates remote control with iOS and Android devices. DVC PRO’s built-in Wi-Fi access point means that no external peripherals are needed.
After successful registration at https://store.dmxsoft.com/, hardware and software upgrades (fees may apply) are available. These include upgrades for the standalone and live channels, as well as temporary and unlimited licences from Light Rider, and much more.
• USB interface with 1024 DMX channels in live mode (extendable via ArtNet)
• Integrated Flash memory for 256 DMX channels in standalone mode (extendable to up to 1024 channels)
• User-friendly, intuitive Cameo DMX software “by Daslight” for Windows and Max OS available for free download
• Internet connection required for hardware registration and software activation
• Over 15,000 device libraries and a built-in ScanLibrary editor for creating