Fitted with a 130 mm front lens, the OPUS® SP5 achieves an amazingly uniform flat projection.
Permitting extensive beam control, it features an extra wide zoom range from 6° to 42° , stepless iris and a continuously variable frost filter that provides soft, wash-like diffusion.
To create a rich variety of geometric shapes, the OPUS® SP5 features a framing system with 4 shutter blades which can each be moved and angled independently within the frame or gradually closed for total blackout. Allowing precise shape orientation, the whole system can be rotated by +/- 45°. Two gobo wheels with 7 rotating and 8 static glass gobos generate stunning morphing effects when used simultaneously. For amazingly vivid projections, they can be used in combination with an animation wheel that is available as accessory to replace the framing shutter system. In addition to a rotatable and indexable 3-facet circular prism and a 6-facet linear prism to multiply gobo projection, the luminaire includes 16-bit dimming with a choice of 4 curves.
The OPUS® SP5 offers flexible control options via DMX, RDM, Art-Net, sACN or the built-in W-DMX™ transceiver. It has a rugged ABS and metal housing with temperature controlled low-noise fan, Neutrik® DMX and powerCON TRUE1 connectors and sports a battery-powered touchscreen display with 6 additional touch buttons for convenient offline configuration and two modes of menu navigation. The luminaire comes with two omega brackets and power cord.
• Super bright Profile Moving Head with 15.000 lm output and huge illuminance of 39,000 lux @ 5 m
• Advanced CMY colour mixing system plus colour wheel with 7 dichroic filters
• Linear CTO correction from 6,500 – 2,600 K for authentic tungsten emulation
• High quality optics with 130 mm front lens and extra wide 6° – 42° zoom range
• Even and flat projection field without hot spots at any zoom angle