The PIXBAR DTW PRO is RDM enabled and provides 9 modes of DMX control, sound activation plus automated operation. The fixture includes single pixel control for impressive chase effects and pixel mapping, a high-speed strobe and selectable 16-bit dimming curves with adjustable response. A 4-button display enables easy configuration. The rugged aluminium housing features 3 and 5-pin DMX and Neutrik powerCON inputs and outputs that enable convenient daisy chaining. The PIXBAR DTW PRO comes with a glare shield and frost filter if softer washes are called for.
• 12 x 10 watt Tri-LEDs 3-in-1 Cool White, Warm White and Amber
• Full white temperature control from Tungsten to CW (1,600 – 6,800 K)
• CRI 97 @ 2,800 K for natural colour rendering
• Dim to Warm (DTW) technology to emulate halogen-style dimming
• Single pixel control for stunning chase and pixel mapping effects