For maximum versatility, the ZENIT® B200 sports Cameo’s innovative SnapMag® technology. It allows you to add filter frames in less than a second without the need for tools or dismantling. Magnetic SnapMag® frames with precision light shaping diffusers and a 4-way barn door are available as dedicated accessories.
In addition to RDM, seven modes of DMX and IR remote or manual control via the fixture’s display the ZENIT® B200 incorporates a 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ transceiver. Developed by Wireless Solution Sweden AB, W-DMX™ has become the inofficial standard for professional wireless lighting control. The luminaire’s super capacity lithium-ion battery is made by LG Chem providing reliable RGBW mode performance up to 24 hours from a single charge, and the smart battery management system prevents overcharging and exhaustive discharge for extended battery life.
Sporting six selectable PWM frequencies up to 25,000 Hz and convection cooling for flicker-free and noiseless performance, the ZENIT® B200 is perfectly suitable for motion picture and TV applications. It utilises high-resolution 16-bit colour mixing and dimming and includes a choice of dimming curves with adjustable response plus temperature correction. The aluminium housing features a bright 4-button OLED display for easy configuration. The ZENIT® B200 can also be used for emergency lighting when connected to a DC outlet and comes with an IR remote control, omega mounting bracket and power cord.
• 21 x 15 W RGBW LEDs with 6,600 lm total output for uniform colour mixes
• Long-life super capacity LG Chem lithium-ion battery for reliable operation
• Battery Management System prevents overcharging and exhaustive discharge
• 21° beam and 40° field angles without diffuser
• Optional SnapMag® filter frames for 25°, 45°, 100° or elliptical 60° x 10° beam angle selection and installation without tools or dismantling