In addition to seven modes of DMX, RDM and IR remote or manual control via the fixture’s display the ZENIT® B60 incorporates a 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ receiver. Developed by Wireless Solution Sweden AB, W-DMX™ has become the unofficial standard for professional wireless lighting control. The luminaire’s super capacity lithium-ion battery is made by LG Chem providing reliable performance up to 24 hours from a single charge with adjustable runtime in one hour increments. An intelligent control automatically calculates brightness, and the PAR light’s battery management system prevents overcharging and exhaustive discharge for extended battery life.
Sporting a 3,600 Hz refresh rate for flicker-free performance and highly efficient convection cooling for noiseless operation, the ZENIT® B60 is perfect for motion picture and TV applications. It utilises 16-bit technology for smooth high-resolution colour mixing and dimming and includes individual LED colour temperature correction plus a selection of dimming curves with adjustable response. The aluminium housing features a bright OLED display with four touch buttons for easy configuration while a security lock prevents unauthorized menu access.
• Professional battery-powered W-DMX™ PAR spotlight with IP65 protection rating
• 4 x 15 W RGBW Cree LEDs with 1900 lm luminous flux for especially consistent colour blending
• Long-life, powerful LG Chem lithium-ion battery for reliable operation
• Battery management system prevents overcharging and deep discharging
• Built-in 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ receiver