In addition to RDM and standard DMX capability it boasts a built-in 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ transceiver by Wireless Solution Sweden AB for convenient wireless control. The fixture also provides a rich variety of stunning automated programs for standalone or wireless master-and-slave operation.
For maximum versatility, the ZENIT® W600-D sports Cameo’s innovative SnapMag® technology. It allows you to add filter frames in less than a second without the need for tools or dismantling. Magnetic SnapMag® frames with precision light shaping diffusers providing a choice of 25°, 45°, 100° or elliptical 60° x 10° beam angles and a 4-way barn door are available as dedicated accessories.
Featuring advanced 16-bit technology for high-resolution dimming and 21° beam spread, the ZENIT® W600-D projects hugely intense, uniform washes. With four selectable dimming curves and fully adjustable halogen lamp-like dimming response, the fixture is the perfect tool for highly professional lighting.
The ZENIT® W600-D’s die cast aluminium housing integrates three temperature controlled fans that ensure optimized, low noise operation while a bright OLED display with four touch buttons permits easy, intuitive configuration. A security lock prevents unauthorized access to the luminaire’s menu settings.
• 40 x 18W white CREE LEDs with 41,000 lm total output for extreme brightness
• 5,600 K colour temperature and CRI 90 for accurate, natural colour rendering
• Optional SnapMag® filter frames for 25°, 45°, 100° or elliptical 60° x 10° beam angle selection and installation without tools or dismantling
• Built-in 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ transceiver
• Wireless master-and-slave function