Used in Very Good Condition
United Arab Emirates
Flight Case included, Dual Flight Case Included
Three Day Warranty
Used Claypaky Alpha Spot 1200 HPE
Used Claypaky lights for sale in good condition , in dual flight case
- 1200 W discharge lamp
- Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency
- 10°- 40° electronic linear zoom
- A rich range of effects designed for professional use
- CMY colour system + colour wheel + linear CTO
- Graphic system: 20 gobos + 1 animation disc + 2 rotating prisms
- Three frost filters
- High speed mechanical iris
- 0-100% dimmer on a dedicated channel
- Silent operation (“Silent Version” system supplied as standard)
- High performance electronics
- Modular construction for easy maintenance
The Alpha Spot HPE 1200 is the most complete high-performance effects projector in its power category (1200 W). Its graphic system (supplied as standard) consists of 20 gobos on 3 wheels, an animation disc, two rotating prisms, three frost filters, a mechanical iris, a dimmer and a stop/strobe. The colour system is based on CMY, a colour wheel and a linear CTO. Its wide linear 10°-40° zoom, brightness characteristics, silent operation and numerous effects and colours make it suitable for all lighting designers who want the top in professional lighting results.
200 – 240V 50/60Hz
100 – 120V 50/60Hz
The power supply can be changed over with the built-in selector.
1550VA at 230V 50Hz (PFC electronic ballast)
1200W discharge lamp
– Type: Osram Sharks HTI 1200W/D7/75
– Cap: SFc 10-4
– Color temperature: 7,500 K
– Luminous flux: 110,000 lm
– Average life: 750 h
– Hot Restrike
Elliptic reflector with high luminous efficiency
Electronic linear zoom 10°- 40° (10,4° – 38,2°).
CMY Color Mixing
6-color wheel (Ø 42mm) + open.
– 2 rotating gobo wheels, each one with 6 bi-directional, indexable gobos (Ø 37,5 mm).
– 1 wheel with 8 fixed gobos (Ø 31,5mm), at variable rotation.
– Selectable “Gobo shake” function.
– Morphing Effects
– All gobos are easily intercahngeable
– Animation Disc (Ø 120 mm) that may be used alone or in combination with gobos.
– 2 bi-directional rotating prisms (2-sided and 9-sided prism).
– 3 frost filters.
– High speed mechanical iris.
– 0-100% dimmer on a dedicated channel.
– Stop / strobe effect.
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Max 32 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Display: Graphic LCD Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
Device locking PAN and TILT mechanisms for transportation and maintenance.
The body of the projector can be coloured, choosing from the range of 14 colours available (minimum order: 6 pieces)
– PAN = 450°, TILT = 252°
– PAN = 4.0 sec. (360°)
– TILT = 3.2 sec. (252°)
– PAN = 1.76°, PAN FINE = 0.007°
– TILT = 0.98°, TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
“ENERGY SAVING” function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
115/230 V switchable power supply.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
“HELP”, “MEMO”, “AUTOTEST” functions
Possibility to upgrade the software through the DMX 512 input.
Electronic control on each parameter.
DMX level monitoring on each channel.
Feedback information for each sensor and encoder.
Electronic repositioning of the effects
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Functions in any position.
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Union Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/CE and Electromagnetic compatibility Directive 2004/108/CE.
This product is available, on demand, with ETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 1573 standard.
39 Kg (85 lbs 13 ozs)