U300® transmitters have a 10 mW output and an operating time of 10 hours on two AA batteries. The handheld microphone’s frequency response ranges from 55 Hz to 16 KHz. With a lower cut-off frequency of 25 Hz, the bodypack is also suitable for transmitting 5-string bass guitars with a deep H string. The bodypack’s input level can be adjusted to both active and passive guitars and basses over three levels. The power switch features a handy standby mode for temporary muting. The U300® receiver is fitted with a bright LCD channel display, an LED chain for displaying audio signal strength and both two balanced XLR and two unbalanced 6.35 mm audio outputs. The audio output can also be switched to instrument level for directly connecting to guitar and bass amplifiers.
The U300® Series wireless systems have a fresh, modern look and are available with receivers and two cardioid dynamic handheld microphones (HHD2) or with two bodypacks and two headsets (BPH2). The microphone characteristic can be changed using U500®-series replaceable heads.
• UHF diversity wireless system with FM technology
• 12 selectable channels
• 100 metre range under ideal conditions
• Up to 6 systems can be used simultaneously
• ASC infrared synchronisation between transmitter and receiver
• Squelch with pilot tone
• 10-hour transmitter operating time with two AA batteries
• Receiver in sturdy metal housing
• Rack mounting kit included