The MAUI 11 G2 is equipped with three 6.5″ woofers, eight 3″ full-range speakers and two 1″ neodymium HF drivers. They are driven by a light Class-D power amplifier boasting 1,000 watts of peak power and producing a grunty bass, balanced mids and precise and silky highs. The DynX® DSP technology from LD Systems provides top-class performance each time and the highest level of freedom from distortion. It includes a multiband limiter which protects against overloading, an EQ, a compressor and a 3-way-crossover with run time correction.
The design of the MAUI 11 G2 line array achieves a longer range, increased resistance to feedback and a wider space coverage, which makes separate monitor speakers superfluous. The wave guide of the tweeters has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves an homogeneous dispersion – Your audience hears you in the back row just as clearly as in the front.
With the integrated 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo configuration and Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, you have full control over the system. Whether you are a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer or DJ, you will be thrilled with the extraordinary sound and portability of the MAUI 11 G2. The column and the subwoofer can be set up separately: thus, the system is extremely flexible and is also an excellent choice for fixed installations. With a selection of clever transport accessories and special mounting hardware, the MAUI 11 G2 is a well thought out overall solution, down to the last details.
• All-in-one column speaker for PA and monitor applications
• 1,000 watts peak Class-D system power offer high performance with a low weight
• Powerful bass reproduction with 3 x 6.5″ woofers
• Balanced mids thanks to the 8 x 3″ full-range speakers
• Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1″ high frequency drivers
• Increased range and wider coverage through the array arrangement
• Homogeneous dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
• Distortion-free sound even at the highest volume thanks to LD Systems DynX® DSP technology
• Full control through a 4-channel mixer including Bluetooth® Stereo Audio Streaming
• Two-piece column for compact transport
• Secure plug-and-play connection thanks to the wireless multi-pin mechanism
• A wide range of application options through dismountable columns
• Easy operation with presets for mono or stereo configuration
• Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport