The MAUI® P900 incorporates both our SonicGuide® waveguide technology and WaveAhead® tweeter arrangement to deliver a coherent wavefront. Combining 140° dispersion on the horizontal axis and tightly focused vertical dispersion, the system provides an ultra-long throw and even coverage. Our DynX® 24-bit digital processing results in detailed, dynamic sound reproduction that remains distortion-free even at the highest volume levels. The use of aptX™ and AAC coding ensures high-definition full bandwidth audio over Bluetooth® with a range of 70 m (230 ft.), and the integration of TrueWireless Stereo™ technology enables wireless stereo sound from two MAUI® P900 with up to 40 m (130 ft.) distance between left and right channel systems.
Constructed of high-strength aluminium with a multilayer mesh grille, the unique three-piece MAUI® P900 body features proprietary multi-pin connectors for instant cableless setup. The minimalist connector panel provides main and sub level controls plus XLR stereo line inputs and outputs for wired stereo operation of two systems.
Merging distinctive aesthetics and outstanding audio performance, the MAUI® P900 comes in Cocoon White, Platinum Grey or Graphite Black to elegantly integrate into virtually any ambience.
To facilitate transport and protect the MAUI® P900 from damage, padded carrying bags for the column elements and subwoofer and a dedicated road case are available as accessories.
• Powered column PA system for live events and install
• Award-winning design by Porsche Design Studio
• Durable aluminium body
• 1,400 watts RMS system power and 131 dB maximum SPL
• 50 premium transducers for monumental clarity
• SonicGuide® and WaveAhead® technology for coherent wavefront
• DynX® DSP for distortion free sound
• aptX™ and AAC coding for HD Bluetooth® streaming
• TrueWireless Stereo™ for wireless stereo pairing
• Available in Cocoon White, Platinum Grey or Graphite Black