E Series Loudspeakers
The E Series is a range of passive loudspeakers offering robust construction, trusted reliability and overall sonic performance beyond expectations. Intended for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke and event production, E Series loudspeakers will deliver outstanding results. Building on the proven, QSC “Systems” methodology, the E Series loudspeakers’ performance is further enhanced when paired with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix™ digital mixer, and taking advantage of the on-board DSP and factory-tuned presets. These presets support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke. E Series consists of six models constructed of rugged plywood and coated in black, textured paint. Heavy-duty grilles lined with foam provide protection for the woofers and an elegant appearance. E10, E12 and E15 models are equipped with an all metal, dual-angle, 35 mm socket that allows the speaker to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° to improve audience coverage and reduce rear wall reflections. Multiple mounting options using E Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts are supported. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles. Additionally, E215 and E218SW models feature ergonomic, aluminum handles to ease portability.
• High output, professional quality sound with 1000 W continuous, 4000 W peak power
• E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix™ digital mixers.
• Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
• Rugged tour-grade textured paint
• Foam-lined perforated steel grill
• Optional padded transport cover for protection during transit (E215 CVR)
• Optional M10 rigging kit available for permanent installation