United Arab Emirates
Card Box Packaging
QSC GX3 Professional Power Amplifier
The GX3 uses the latest evolution of the QSC Grounded Collector output system, for optimum
cooling of the critical power transistors. A true Class B biasing system combines maximum thermal
efficiency with excellent audio performance.
Out of stock
GX Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. The hallmarks of the QSC brand – professional audio quality, meticulous engineering, precision manufacturing and long-term reliability – are all intrinsic to GX. Add contemporary styling, multiple input/output options, light weight, and advanced protection circuitry, and the GX Series clearly represents real value – something everyone can use.
GX amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers. Typically, loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an amplifier with power output equal to the speaker’s “Program (Music) Power” rating or two times (2 x) the “Continuous (RMS) Power” rating.
The GX3 is ideal for speakers in the 300 watt (Program) range, while the GX5 provides full performance for 500 watt (Program) speakers. The GX7 outputs 725 watts into an 8 ohm load. Owners of popular 4 ohm loudspeakers (such as dual-woofer, two-way models) will find the 700 watt (4 ohm) power of the GX5 an ideal match while the GX7 1000 watts will very capably power many of today’s popular subwoofers or two typical 8 ohm speakers per channel.
• Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
• Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems
• Inputs: XLR, 1/4″ TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
• Outputs: Speakon® combo accepts, 1/4″ (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
• Minimum depth chassis (10.1″/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
• Lightweight – GX3 and GX5 less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg). GX7 only 15.5 lbs (7 kg)*
• Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
• GuardRail™ automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
• Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
• Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in