• High Output in an ultra-compact form factor
• 2000 Watt Class D amplifier module
• 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
• Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
• Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
• Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
• Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings
• Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
• Complete EASE & CAD information available online
• 6-Year Warranty*
QSC KS112 Compact Powered Subwoofer
The KS112 is an ultra-compact active subwoofer for installation and highly portable entertainment applications. The KS112 is a highly portable, single 12-inch bandpass design subwoofer, powered by a 2000 Watt peak power Class D amplifier module. The cabinet is constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low noise casters.
Two M20 threaded pole receptacles are available for a positive, wobble-free connection to a threaded speaker pole in either vertical or horizontal deployment (pole not included).
Out of stock