TouchMix is quite simply the most powerful, compact mixer ever created. It offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world’s most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for solo and duo musicians, small bands and AV production professionals, the TouchMix-8 goes “Beyond Mixing” by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help both seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Its 14 mixing channels (8 Mic/Line, 4 Line, Stereo USB) and 6 outputs offer ample signal management ﬂexibility while advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, real-time analyzer (RTA) and 14-channel direct-to-external-drive recording make it equally competent as both a professional live sound or recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to the mixer. Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS® or Android devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control of mixer functionality.
The TouchMix-8 comes complete with USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case.
• Capacitive touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
• 120 presets provide real-world live sound settings for commonly-used instruments and microphones (see Presets Listing under Resources / Support)
• Simple and Advanced modes offer either basic or comprehensive controls
• Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
• Real-time analyzer (RTA) provides instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
• 4 Aux outputs provide ample monitor configuration options
• 14-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
• MP3 playback direct from USB
• On-board multi-language user guide
• Download future upgrades directly from the Internet