• 4 AES/EBU input/output
• 4 AES/EBU inputs with sampling rate converter
• 4 Dante input/output
• Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
• Up to 24bit/96kHz
• Supports Dante daisy chain; this allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
• Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 Mode
• Flexible scene preset function allows to work in different area situations (Up to 50 presets)
• Timer event function allows to automatically switch scenes at a specified time (planned to be compatible on a future version update)
• 2 types of user control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
• For integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
• For end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area volume settings, etc.
• Remote control via Dante
• Half-rack mountable size
• Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
• Equipped with signal indicators that monitor digital input/output signals
• Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
• Surface rack mountable angles for installation under desks included
Tascam AE-4D 4-Channel AES/EBU Input/Output Dante Converter with built-in DSP Mixer
The AE-4D is a compact converter that mutually converts AES/EBU signals and 4-channel Dante signals. With half the size of a standard 1U rack, the AE-4D is suitable for different Dante systems as an exquisite AES/EBU input/output unit. The built-in DSP mixer enables small scale systems to fully perform with a variety of input/output models the TASCAM Dante Compact Processor Series offers. AE-4D supports up to 96kHz/24bit and uses XLR connectors for AES/EBU output.
Out of stock