Professional audio connections are provided in the form of XLR balanced outputs, RCA unbalanced outputs, a 2nd set of RCA outputs dedicated to the AM/FM audio, an 1/8″ auxiliary input for utilizing audio from any source, and headphones for quick and silent monitoring and confirmation of operation.
The CD-400U has also been designed for full-proof and automatic operation with the inclusion of a “panel lock” function which disables the panel buttons, and an automatic playback function which starts playback upon power up.
Lastly, to ensure seamless integration into more complete systems, external control is possible using the standard RS-232C terminal.
• Wireless streaming from a Bluetooth-enabled device like a smartphone, tablet, or computer
• Analog audio outputs: XLR Balanced, RCA Unbalanced, and Headphone
• 1/8″ audio input for playback from any external source
• “Panel Lock” function disables buttons to avoid unauthorized operation or programming
• Real time recording from CD or FM/AM tuner to SD or USB media