Flexible powering methods—batteries, USB bus power, or an AC adapter—make the DR-100mkIII well suited to on-the-go recording and all-day video shoots. Its dual-battery structure utilizes an internal rechargeable 12-hour battery and two AA batteries (available separately) to deliver prolonged operating time.
Need to patch in external mics or an outboard mixer? The DR-100mkIII’s two balanced XLR-1/4″ inputs accommodate mic- or line-level signals (even +4 dBu from professional consoles) and can supply phantom power if needed. Plus, there are two 3.5mm input jacks (one analog and one digital) that allow you to route signal from a lavalier mic or a digital media player. Whether you use the built-in mics or an external source, dual high-performance A/D converters, low-noise preamps, and a variety of selectable modes and settings empower you with options for achieving pristine, detailed, and undistorted recordings.
• Redesigned user interface with a large backlit LCD screen (double the size of the screen on the DR-100mkII), dedicated status LEDs, and dedicated hardware controls for immediate access to common functions
• Support for 192 kHz recording and playback
• Improved conversion quality and audio clock accuracy
• Support for SDXC cards (up to 128GB)
• Amphenol XLR-1/4” TRS combo inputs
• Advanced recording functions
• Shock-mounted unidirectional microphones
• Increased headphone output power
• Built-in tone generator for syncing files
• Comprehensive settings memory via XRI recording