A Camera Output sends the mic mix to the camera for later synchronization, and a Camera Input is provided for monitoring playback. An additional headphone out and line out assist the crew during filming. The DR-60DmkII is designed for low-noise operation, including soft touch buttons and dedicated gain controls.
Multiple recording modes are available on the DR-60DmkII. Four-Channel Mode records all four microphone inputs. Dual Recording is an alternate setting, capturing a copy of your audio at a lower level for a distortion-free safety track. Menus and operation are well laid out, owing to decades of innovative recording design.
Reach beyond the limited performance of your camera’s audio to capture the other half of your film. At a cost less than competing preamps, the TASCAM DR-60DmkII is the ultimate 4-track recorder designed for filmmakers, television, live events and web broadcast.
• Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
• Simultaneously record up to 4 tracks
• Record Modes: MONO, STEREO, DUAL MONO, DUAL STEREO, 4-CHANNEL
• Recording format: 44.1/48/96kHz, 16 or 24-bit, WAV/BWF
• TASCAM HDDA microphone preamps wth 120dB EIN and 64dB of gain